When you visit the Lighthouse RV Park, you will discover a world of relaxation and adventure. You can enjoy any one of a number of outdoor adventures or relax and enjoy your day on our seaside deck watching eagles and kingfishers and all of the seaside activities that make this such a unique location.
Lighthouse RV Park
Salmon fishing guides, birding, biking, hiking and kayaking are located nearby for your convenience.
Golf at one of six area courses, spend an afternoon at one of our majestic BC Parks, (Rosewall Creek Provincial Park is just 2 kms away!) or take your family on a walk along the beach and discover the amazing ocean life just outside your front door.
From the Lighthouse RV Park you can see DenmanIsland and the Chrome Island Lighthouse. Denman Island is in a unique West Coast rainforest ecosystem and features sandy beaches, rocky coves and lush forests. Our provincial parks provide hiking trails, swimming, kayaking and fishing activities.
Hornby Island is an amazingly beautiful Gulf Island. Guests can visit the incredible bluffs at Helliwell Provincial Park and be inspired by the majestic Garry Oak trees. You may even see orca whales and sea lions. Or visit Tribune Bay Provincial Park with its wide sandy beach and unusually sculptured cliffs and rocks. Tribune Bay is the favourite sunbathing area for locals and visitors alike.
Denman and Hornby Islands are a short ferry ride from the Lighthouse RV Park. The ferry is located a few kilometers north of the Lighthouse RV Park at Buckley Bay. For information on ferry schedules visit our links page BC Ferries Web Site.
The Fanny Bay Oyster Factory offers tours of their facility and is located next to the park. You can also purchase their products at the Fanny Bay Oysters’ The Seafood Shop at the Denman Island ferry terminal where you can purchase fresh oysters alive in the shell or freshly shucked and clams, scallops, shrimp, prawns, and other fresh seafood and fish depending on the season.
On the way west to the Pacific Coast, and 20 minutes before the town of Port Alberni (a deep water port that accesses the Pacific Ocean), one can visit a true example of original old-growth natural forest. Cathedral Grove with towering Western Red cedars that are hundreds of years old, was preserved from the MacMillan Bloedel forest lands. Two and a half hours to the west of the Lighthouse RV Park you can visit Canada’s awesome Pacific Rim National Park and the communities of Tofino & Ucluelet located on Canada’s most western shores. Summer beachcombing is the norm and winter storm watching is nothing less than spectacular especially at Long Beach within the Pacific Rim Park itself. Long Beach is considered one of the best body surfing areas on the entire Pacific Coast of North America.
we’re surronded by adventure
Lighthouse Country Trail
Mountain Bike Trails
Deep Bay Marine Field Station
Horne Lake Caves
Denman and Hornby Island
- All rates are in Canadian funds
- Price are based on occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 14
- Additional persons under 14 charged $2.00/night
- Additional persons over 14 charged $3.00/night
- Price includes one passenger vehicle per site
- Additional vehicles are charged $4.00/night or $25.00/week
- Check out before 11:00 am
- Check in after 1:00 pm
- All rates subject to change without advanced notice
- Prices do not include applicable taxes, tax is extra
- Reservations of 1-6 nights are subject to a non-refundable deposit equal to a 1-night stay
- Weekly and monthly reservations are subject to a 50% deposit
- A full refund of weekly and monthly deposits will be issued if cancelled 15 days prior to the date of check in
- A 50% refund of weekly and monthly deposits will be issued if cancelled 7 days prior to the date of check in
- Deposits will not be refunded if cancellations are made less than 7 days prior to check in
- Dogs and cats are welcome at the RV Parks (2 pets per site)
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- You must clean up after your pets